Process pumps transfer of industrial products, chemicals, oils, slurries, corrosive products, dewatering.
Brand ~ Salvatore Robuschi
Country of Origin ~ Italy
- Centrifugal pumps
- Closed, open, channel and vortex impellers
- Vertical cantilever options
- AISI 316 SS (CF8M) – G25 Cast Iron
- On request: Duplex (SAF 2205 + SAF 2507) AISI 304L, SANICRO 28, Hastelloy, Monel, Durimet, Carpenter and other alloys on specification.
- 14 sealing options
- Lower cost close coupled option in cast 316 s/steel available
- Flows to 2000m3/hr
- Head to 140m
WILO THERMAL PUMPS
High temperature heat transfer pumps for circulation of hot water and thermal oil.
Brand ~ Wilo
Country of Origin ~ France/Germany
- Max water temperature 230 deg C
- Max thermal oil temp 350 deg C
- End suction single impeller pumps
- ATEX version on request
- External cooling devices not required
- Max flow 1000 m3/hr
- Max head 90m
Suitable for difficult to seal products, explosive products, dangerous chemicals, explosive products.
Brand ~ Verdermag
Country of Origin ~
- Wetted parts in stainless or chemical resistant linings
- Max temp 205 deg C
- Max flow 200 m3/hr
- Max head 105m
- Max system pressure 200 bar
- ATEX option available
- Low cost low flow series available
Verderhus® screw centrifugal pumps combine the best features of centrifugal and positive displacement pumps to define a new standard for low head, high flow pumping. Verderhus® pumps transfer your product gently and efficiently. The open impeller allows large solids to be easily pumped that reduces the risk of cavitation, which can cause serious damage to a pump and to the production process. A Verderhus pump will lower both energy use and ownership costs.
Suitable for pumping thick sludge in wastewater treatment, Macerated food waste, Sewage waste, Circulation of lime chemical, Paper pulp, Mining.
- Clog free operation, reliability for your process
- Highly efficient, low energy consumption
- Solids pumping up to 13% of the flow volume
- Low-shear, gentle pumping action, results in less damage to the product
- Minimal wear, even with abrasive fluids, longest life time